Wednesday 19 April 2017

WRITING: A FORMAL LETTER

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writting this letter to complain about the Justin Bieber's concert I went last night and I think that all the songs were really boring and they were even similar. I expected to have a good time at the concert, but, to be honest, I did not.

Although I think I have mentioned enough reasons to show you it was a bad concert, the main reason that makes me think it was a boring concert is not about the quality of the songs. The worst thing is that he stopped singing after every song to smoke. I can not believe it! That is absolutely unacceptable!

I also did not like the environment. I just did not like the kind of people there. However, that is not Justin's problem so I am not going to talk about it.

I will claim a full refund to you because I want to get the money back. I hope you do not have any problem about it.

Yours faithfully,

Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment