Wednesday 19 April 2017

WRITING: AN INFORMAL EMAIL

Hi Lluís,

How are you? Do you still go skiing in winter? Have you ever tried another snow sport? Thanks for your email, but sorry for my delay. I've been really busy these days.

Guess what! I've done an incredible trip this summer! I've been to Andorra. It's really beautiful! It has lots of mountains and really wonderful lakes, although the water was very cold. The houses are also pretty nice.

My other news are about a rollercoaster I went which was amazing. Its name was "Tobotronc" and it was in a park called "Naturlandia". It was cool because it went very fast. I loved it!

Anyway, I really recommend you to go there and try this rollercoaster. And I'm sure you'll think that Andorra is really wonderful. What have you done during this summer? How have you spent your time? Have you visited another country?

See you soon,

Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment