Wednesday 19 April 2017

DIALOGUE

- Hi George!

- Oh! Hi Mark!

- What do you think I should you if I want to go to bed earlier every day.

- Well, my advice would be to try to finish your homework before having dinner.

- But I don’t have enough time in the afternoon.

- Make sure you don’t waste any time. Do you do it?

- Well, I’m not sure at all.

- If I were you, I’d do all my homework as soon as I arrived at home.

- But, you know, I’m really tired when I arrive at home after school.

- And have you thought about getting up earlier and do your homework in the morning?

- Oh! I hadn’t thought about that! Would you suggest me not to do my homework in the afternoon?

- Yes, it would be something like this. Just do all of the in the morning.

- Ok, thanks!

- You’re welcome!

- Bye George!

- Bye Mark! See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment