Wednesday 19 April 2017

TAKING UP GYM!

FRIDAY
I've just taken up going to the gym. It's incredible, but I've been feeling unfit these last weeks so I explained this to my mother She suggested that I started a new activity, such as running or going to the gym. At first, I thought it was ridicolous, but then I realised she was right. So I decided to try going to the gym. The first lesson is tomorrow.

SATURDAY
I survived my first lesson. In fact, it was really cool. I enjoyed every minute there and now I feel fitter. I really made good decision by deciding to go there. I also met nice people there. They were really friendly and they showed me how it worked every machine.

SUNDAY

It's the day after my first lesson. My legs and my arms hurt a bit. Anyway, I have more neergy and I feel better now. Even I'm just happier and I'm looking forward to the second session at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment