Wednesday 19 April 2017

COMPETÈNCIA LINGÜÍSTICA: LLENGUA ANGLESA

WRITING

Write 5 – 6 lines (45-50 words) for each of the following tasks:


1. Your aunt is living in Canada and you often communicate with her by e-mail. Recently at school you have met a new boy/girl and you are now close friends. Write an e-mail to your aunt about your new friend (name, age, nationality, physical description, likes, dislikes, hobbies, pets, etc.).

Hi auntie,

How are you? I hope you're very well. I'm writing to tell you about my new friend.
He's a boy and I met him at school. His name is Jack and he's from Scotland. He came here two weeks ago. He's tall and really friendly. He has brown hair and black eyes. He loves playing computer games and he also likes playing football. He hates skateboarding. He also told me he has a dog.

Lots of love,
Isaac



2. It's Monday morning. You are in the English class. Your teacher has asked you to write a paragraph about the weekend. Explain what time you got up, where you went, the people you went with, what you did, how you felt, what you ate, what time you went to bed, etc.

Last weekend I got up at 11 a.m. In the morning, I went to walk around the lake with my family and with my dog. We had a good time and I felt really happy. Then we had lunch at a restaurant near there. The food was delicious! Finally, I went to bed at 2 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment