Friday 5 May 2017

PHOTO PROJECT

Describing a photo:


This is a photo of the World War I. I've chosen it because I think that it is really shocking to see pictures form the war. It is also very shocking to see people fighting, to see violence... And it is also unpleasant, of course. Below there is my description of the picture and all my thoughts about it:

In this picture, we can see some soldiers fighting during the World War I. In the foreground there are three armed soldiers. In the backround there's a tank, which is probably ready to attack and kill a lot of people. And this is something that makes me feel really sad. In the left part there's a tree, a very dry tree, because it hasn't got any leaves. Actually, it is probably dead. In the right part of the backround there are more soldiers and they are also armed. I think that there were a lot of soldiers that we can't see in this picture.
The environment is really sad because the only colours that we can see are the dark ones, such as grey or brown. I guess this environment was caused by the war. However, the weather doesn't seem to be really good as the sky is pretty dark too.
I think this photo was taken in a battlefield and I suppose the photographer had to risk his life to get this picture, which is a clear example of bravery.
To finish, I would like to say that I believe all the soldiers we can see here (and the ones we can't see too) were all really sad and looking forward to the end of the war.



No comments:

Post a Comment