Wednesday 19 April 2017

WRITING: A FORMAL EMAIL (SEQUENCING WORDS)

Dear Editor,

I am writing in response to an article in yesterday's issue of your newspaper which claimed that train companies introduced free Wi-fi on all trains. I completely agree with the article because I would really like to have this service.

Firstly, most of the people uses Wi-fi so everybody would be happy about introducing it on all trains. Wi-fi allows us to do a lot of things so I think it would be a big improvement by the train companies if they introduce it on all trains.

Secondly, Wi-fi does not create pollution so I can't see the problem about introducing it on trains. Some of this kind of innovations are refused because they create pollution, but in this case they can not use this argument (because Wi-fi does not create pollution).

Therefore, Wi-fi helps people to do lots of things, even things from their work, so this innovation would be really helpful for everybody.
I also would like to point out that it would be very important to offer it free. I think everybody would be really disappointed if train companies made us pay for the Wi-fi on trains.

Kind regards,

Isaac.


No comments:

Post a Comment