Wednesday 19 April 2017

COMPETÈNCIA LINGÜÍSTICA: LLENGUA ANGLESA

WRITING

Write 5 – 6 lines (45-50 words) for each of the following tasks:


1. Your school is taking part in a European Project and next month you are going to receive a student from Sweden in your house. Write an e-mail giving him/her some information about you (name, age likes, dislikes, etc) and your school (name of the school, location, teachers, activities, your favourite subjects, etc).

Hi Peter / Susan,

My name is Isaac and I'm 15. I love playing tennis and watching footbal on TV. I also like playing computer games. I hate doing homework.
I'm a student at Casa Nostra School. It's in Banyoles. I like some of my teachers, but I also hate two or three of them. My favourite subjects are Maths and English. I love playing football on the playground.

See you soon. Love
Isaac


2. Your friend Sam went on holiday to an exotic place last year (Africa, South America, etc). He showed you the pictures and told you what he did there. Write a paragraph and explain where he went, the people he went with, the weather, what he did there, what he liked, what he didn't like, etc.

Last year, my friend Sam went to an exotic and beautiful place in South America, Hawaii. He found lots of friendly people and he made some friends there. He was lucky because the weather was really good. It was sunny all days. He went to the beach, and he loved it. However, he didn't like the flats and the houses he saw there.



No comments:

Post a Comment